Introduction to Phoenix - Part 1
20 casts | 4:50:56 for the total coursePhoenix Elixir Web Development
Learn to build performant web applications using the Phoenix framework for the Elixir language.
What will we learn
This is one of the multiple courses we will do to master the Phoenix framework.
In this part, we will learn:
- Setting up a Phoenix project
- Building pages with Phoenix
- Connecting to a Postgres database (using the Ecto library)
- Working with contexts (a key feature to organize application code in Phoenix applications)
- Building a completed CRUD functionality (Create, Read, Update and Delete)
- Learning about some of the best practice to organize code in a Phoenix application.
- and much much more…
This series assumes that you are already familiar with the Elixir language.
If you’re not familiar with Elixir, you can learn more about it by completing this series: https://www.codecast.io/series/58-intro-to-elixir
Intro to Phoenix: Let's Get Started
Intro to Phoenix: Installing Dependencies
Intro to Phoenix: Starting your Project
Intro to Phoenix: Our Home Page
Intro to Phoenix: About Us Page
Intro to Phoenix: About Us Page (Part 2)
- Intro to Phoenix: Let's Get Started
Intro to Phoenix: Ecto - Migrations and Schemas Basics
Intro to Phoenix: Ecto - Changesets - Part 1
Intro to Phoenix: Ecto - Changesets - Part 2
- Intro to Phoenix: Ecto - Migrations and Schemas Basics
Using Changesets to generate forms
Interacting with forms
Let's do some refactoring
Implementing the show page
Flash messages + One more refactoring
- Using Changesets to generate forms
What comes next..
- What comes next..
@tam 13237 Views 35 Followers15 Followings
Founder @ CodeCast. Software developer, coding instructor, and entrepreneur.